Do you ever use your garage as a workshop, a place to gather, or for anything other than parking your cars? If you answered yes, you should be looking into garage door screens for your garage! There are many benefits to garage door screens, and here are some to consider.
- Cleaner Garage– A garage door screen helps keep out dirt, leaves, and anything else that might blow into your garage when you have it open.
- More Security– Having a garage door screen is an extra layer of security in your garage. If a thief tries to get into your garage, they will have one more obstacle to get through to break into your house.
- Lower Energy Costs– Using a garage door screen can actually help keep your home cooler because it helps your garage stay cooler. This will help save you money on your electric bills.
- Comfortable Temperature In Your Garage– If you like to work on projects, exercise in there, or use your garage as another place to host guests, you will benefit from a garage door screen as it helps keep your garage a more comfortable temperature.
- Keeps Out Pests and Bugs– Garage door screens help keep flies, mosquitoes, bees, and other pests out of your garage, which also helps them stay out of your home.
If your interest in having a garage door screen installed has been piqued, contact us at Access Garage Doors of NoCo. We will be happy to help you select one and install it, so you can start enjoying the space you have in your garage more.