https://accessdoorcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/iStock-1250038360_res.jpg 650 1250 [email protected] https://accessdoorcompany.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Access-Garage-Doors-New-Logo.png [email protected]2021-06-21 10:00:052021-09-17 06:15:52Simple Steps to Follow When You Need Garage Door Opener Repair
When you’re ready to head out the door in the morning and the garage door won’t open, it can be very frustrating. Here at Access Garage Doors of Tallahassee, we value your time. When you call us, we’ll answer right away or call you back as soon as possible, always within two hours. We offer same-day repairs and try our best to come quickly.
In the meantime, there are a few simple troubleshooting steps you can follow when you need garage door opener repair:
- Check the batteries: Sometimes a simple fix can escape our minds when we’re in a hurry. Check the batteries in your remote or outside control pad to make sure they are fully charged. You may also want to check that the remote or control pad are programmed correctly.
- Check the lock: Some garage doors have a manual lock, so make sure that has not been switched on by mistake.
- Check the plug: Double check that your opener is plugged in, then test the circuit breaker to be sure the outlet is functioning.
- Check the sensors: A small obstruction such as a leaf, tool, toy, or even a strong ray of light from the sun may be in the way of the sensors. Clear the path and wipe away any moisture or dust that may be on the sensors. You can also check that the sensors are in proper alignment.
- Give us a call: If you’ve run through these steps and are still experiencing problems with your garage door opener, give us a call.
For any garage door opener repair, or other garage door services, we promise to provide you with unbeatable service. We have skilled technicians and use only reliable products to ensure your repairs are always done right the first time. Reach out to us today.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!