When it comes time to decide if you need to have your garage door repaired or replaced, there are some important questions you need to ask before deciding which garage door specialists you want to hire. Not all providers are created equal.
1. Licensed and insured. Repairs on an existing door or installation of a new door can be dangerous, and you want to be sure that the garage door specialists you have hired know what they are doing and will be financially responsible in case something goes wrong.
2. Experience. The company you are considering should have adequate experience with repairs or installation on the type and brand of door you currently have or the new one being installed. Not all doors and door openers are made the same or operate in the same way, and you want to be sure the work is done correctly.
3. Warranty. A new garage door or repair on an existing door can be quite expensive, and you will want to make sure the garage door specialists you choose can offer a labor warranty for manufacturer defects.
4. Quality Materials. Sometimes choosing the cheapest option available isn’t the best option. Find out if the garage door specialists you are considering have a variety of products and price ranges to choose from and offer quality doors and openers that will best suit your individual needs.
5. Company Reputation. When considering garage door specialists, do some research and make sure you are hiring a reputable company. Always make sure the company has a physical address for their business that can be verified. Most companies will also have a website for their business. Finally, search online for reviews of the company name using a variety of websites to find reviews from past customers.
If you have done the research and feel that you are ready to have the work you need completed, our technicians have the experience, tools and training to get your door running smoothly again in no time. Please give us a call at Access Garage Doors of Morristown today!