Garage Door Repair, Tucson, AZ
We can handle any garage door repair needs.
You count on your garage door to allow easy access into and out of your garage, so it can be extremely frustrating when it stops working. Unfortunately, even the best doors will need repairs or replacement at some point, and a failing garage door can not only be an inconvenience, but a major safety hazard as well. When you need a garage door repair, our team at Access Garage Doors of Tucson is here to assist you.
Here are just a few of the garage door repairs we are prepared to complete for you:
- Broken springs – The torsion springs are under a great deal of pressure, and you should never attempt DIY repairs on this crucial aspect of your door.
- Off-track doors – If the door is off its track, usually due to bends in the track or worn rollers, it creates a safety hazard that should be addressed promptly.
- Loose or worn cables and belts – This is a common garage repair since the cables tend to wear out with frequent use.
- Damaged panels – Garage door panels are prone to dents, scrapes, and other damages, but we can repair or replace them and get your door looking good as new.
- Noisy doors – Rattling, squealing, or scraping noises can be caused by a number of issues, but our technicians can get to the source of the sound and remedy it quickly and efficiently.
- Malfunctioning electric openers – Whether the motor has failed, the sensor isn’t functioning, or the electrical components are fried, we have the tools and skills needed to get your opener functioning properly again.
For more information about our repair services in Tucson, Arizona, or to get a free repair estimate, contact our office.
At Access Garage Doors of Tucson, we offer garage door repair services in Tucson, Oro Valley, Marana, Catalina, Sahuarita, Green Valley, Vail, Casas Adobes, Picture Rocks, and Tanque Verde, Arizona.